Archive for March, 2011
We appreciate all the new energy at Kula’s Yoga! It was bittersweet to reach max capacity this evening and we thank all of our regulars, as well as our new students, who share this growth with us.
A few things:
- Wear comfortable clothing, bring water and prepare to sweat. Forrest Yoga is heated to 83 degrees.
- This is not “Hot Yoga”. Forrest Yoga uses both internal and external heat to sweat out toxins. However, individual modifications and a struggle free atmosphere are what guide class.
- No reservation necessary.
- Arrive 15 – 20 minutes early. Sign in, browse our hand made clothing, and relax before class.
- Allow ample time for parking. Ballard Ave, Shilshole, and neighboring streets offer free parking for 2 hours or more.
- Mat rental is $1. Props (straps and blocks) are free of charge. Bring your own if you have them.
- Sunday’s ” Therapeutic Fly & Thai” AcroYoga class is OPEN to Living Social redeemers. Any class 90 minutes or less is valid for redemption!
Check our website for the most current schedule and watch for upcoming workshops or other opportunities to share.
The influx of energy is empowering and beautiful. We thank you for it!
Center for Yoga & Health